What's Happening on the Greenbelt?
- Let's Celebrate Apart Together. Join us for an hour to toast our 2020 exceptional volunteers.Read More »
- Seeking herbicide application contractor The Capital Area Greenbelt Association (CAGA) is seeking a herbicide application contractor to perform selective invasive species control work. The primary focus of the control is the recently restored sections of Parkway Creek, several meadow areas along both parkways, and other priorities to be determined. For …Read More »
- Our team of volunteers have been hard at work gathering the latest news around the Greenbelt. Please take time to read the latest Greenbelt Gazette. Let us know your thoughts below. Summer 2020 Greenbelt GazetteRead More »
- Unfortunately, like many other important construction projects, work on the Fort Hunter Connector was halted due to the pandemic. It will start up again shortly. These efforts will be concentrated on finishing up the construction around and under Linglestown Road as well as the north end of Industrial Road. Look …Read More »
- Until local authorities deem otherwise, the Capital Area Greenbelt is open. Restroom facilities along the trail are closed. Please follow all CDC guidelines. Go outside, get some exercise, and while you are at it: consider pickup up some trash along your trail! – Carl Dickson, PresidentRead More »