- Ron and Diane Kripas – State Hospital Grounds between Harris Hills and the power plant
- Judson Pettis – I-83 to Penndot in South Harrisburg
- Cameron Parkway to 28th Street trash pick up – Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Penbrook Leos trash pick up – Paxtang Parkway from Market Street S for .5 miles
- Reservoir Park trash pick up – Dauphin County Democrats
- Five Senses parking lot garden – Jason Van Hine
- Native garden (Market St trail head) – Cindy Hogeman’s group
- Mowing Crew – Charles Palenz’s group
- Martin Luther King Garden – Norm Lacasse’s group
- Diakon Youth – Norm Lacasse’s group
- SAMBA Trails – Nick Loftus’s group
Many thanks to the tireless work of these and other volunteers to maintain the trail.
If you have time to care for a trail head garden or regularly scout for trash as you walk your regular section of the Greenbelt let us know. Interested in any other maintenance work like tree clean-up, mowing, erosion control?…please call our volunteer coordinator at 717-921-4733.
We love our volunteers. We could not survive without them.