Greenbelt Improvements and Expansion
The Capital Area Greenbelt has received $7.5 million in funds to improve and expand the Greenbelt trail. We spread these funds into four projects:
- Ft Hunter connection to the Greenbelt
- Road crossing improvements at:
- Five Senses Garden at Rt 441
- Front St and Vaughn St
- Herr St and Parkway Dr
- Market to 28th streets
- Cameron St near recycling center
- Path resurfacing:
- Along Susquehanna river near PennDOT building
- Beside Cameron Street near Ames building.
- Between Five Senses Garden and Paxton St
- From Rutherford House to sidewalk along Park Drive.
- Paxton parkway stream bank restoration
Read the PennLive article about our project here.