The Capital Area Greenbelt Association invites members to our Annual Meeting on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 from 6:00pm to 7:30pm.
You will meet four members who are being nominated to serve on the Board. A final agenda will be posted by November 15, 2020.
If you were a 2020 Tour de Belt participant and not a member, you are this year. Your registration came with a 6-month free membership. We hope that you will join CAGA when renewal notices are sent in November. Our membership meeting is an opportunity for us to share our 2020 priorities and accomplishments and come together as a community to discuss the importance of the Greenbelt to the Harrisburg area. You will meet this year’s Board candidates and be able to vote electronically at the meeting. You can also call in by phone and will have two days after the meeting to send your vote via email to: email@example.com.
Have a question you would like to ask the Capital Area Greenbelt Association? We will be answering your questions live during the meeting, so submit yours today by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your support enables CAGA to fulfill its mission to improve, maintain and protect the Capital Area Greenbelt in the Harrisburg Region. Thank you for supporting the Greenbelt!
- President’s Report – Carl Dickson
- Treasurer’s Report – Jon Sapochak
- Secretary’s Report – Pam Holzman
2020 Accomplishments – A year we will all remember!
- 2020 Recognition & Awards Dinner/Recipients – 2/7/20 – Becky Schuchert/Jan Hastings
- Bridge replaced along Cameron Street (late 2019) – Carl Dickson
- Harrisburg East Cemetery trail improvement project completed – Carl Dickson
- Wildwood to Fort Hunter connection opened – Carl Dickson
- Paxtang Park officially opened – Dick Norford
- Harrisburg City adds bollards to Industrial Road – truck parking gone – Ambrose Buck
- Five Senses Garden sprinklers work again + more news – Cindy Hogeman
- Martin Luther King Memorial Improvements – Cindy Hogeman
- Paxtang Park improvements – Scott Shepler
- Tour de Belt goes Virtual and hits fundraising record – Jennifer Shingara
- Membership hits over 500 members – Michael Shaull
- Public Relations Greenbelt Gazette – Jan Hastings
- Finance – proposed 2021 Budget – Jon Sapochak
- Meet the nominees – Ken Stark, Mike Shaull, Nate Yost, Neelam Zaver, and Ambrose Buck
- Online Voting process – Josh Jacoby
Members – use the chat to ask CAGA board members questions or provide your input/suggestions.
Zoom Webinar/Phone-in Instructions:
You are invited to a Zoom webinar
When: November 18, 2020 6:00pm Eastern Time
Topic: Capital Area Greenbelt Association: ANNUAL MEETING
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
US: +1 301-715-8592
For more information, contact Diane Kripas:
email@example.com or call/text 717-991-2534